Re: Cordova Ubuntu 4.3.2 release

I've looked further into it and tried to find out what's on line 74 in ubuntu.js.

var class_name = plugin_id.match(/\.[^.]+$/)[0].substr(1);

If i understand it right, than it looks for the id and tries to modify org.apache.cordova.file. Is this right? Because if i look into the plugin.xml of cordova-plugin-file, then there is no org. stuff. The id is now "cordova-plugin-file".

Correct me, if i'm wrong. Regular expressions are my weakness. :D