Re: Cordova Ubuntu 4.3.2 release

Sorry, it took so long. Weekdays i'm at work and can't do the fun stuff. :D

cordova -v: 5.4.1
which cordova: /usr/local/bin/cordova

/I would advise not installing system wide (with -g) but staying on a user local install. /

I don't quite understand. The only thing i installed system wide was cordova itself and the ubuntu stuff for it. With sudo npm install -g cordova. The plugins for my app are of course in the app folder, not globally.

Adding the same plugins for Android and Browser seems to work just fine.