Re: Bluetooth

Indeed.The phone does not reconnect as the phone's Bluetooth becomes disabled.The odd thing is, if I got to settings and switch the toggle to on, it will toggle as on. No sooner I come out of settings and go back in. The toggle is shown as off.
The MX4 had no issues with hands free within the car and that was on the same release.If other people are now reporting similar problems, I would suspect some software defect for BQ device's build?
I'll test again and log a bug report for it.
Thanks

    On Wednesday, 20 January 2016, 14:22, Tony Espy <espy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

 On 01/20/2016 08:38 AM, Peter Spiers wrote:
> Anyone experience any problem with making calls via Bluetooth on the BQ?
>
> My MX4 worked fine making calls over Bluetooth. (Connected to hands free
> in the car)
> The Aquaris E5 seems to connect fine, but drops Bluetooth when the call
> become connected.

Are you running the stable image or rc-proposed?  Also what's the
make/model of car involved?

> After which the device cannot find the phone over Bluetooth, until the
> phone is rebooted.
> Until the phone has been rebooted, I'm unable to turn Bluetooth back on
> under settings.

So in addition to dropping the call and becoming non-discoverable,
you're seeing Bluetooth become disabled on the phone as well?

I would suggest that you report a bug:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/bluez/+filebug

Also, before you do so, please take a quick read thru:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DebuggingBluetooth

Can you also check to see if there are related crash files in /var/crash
on the phone ( eg. bluetoothd )?

Regards,
/tony