Re: Bluetooth

On 01/20/2016 10:52 AM, Peter Spiers wrote:
Indeed.
The phone does not reconnect as the phone's Bluetooth becomes disabled.
The odd thing is, if I got to settings and switch the toggle to on, it
will toggle as on. No sooner I come out of settings and go back in. The
toggle is shown as off.

OK, this sounds like the bluetooth service is crashing. Please check for .crash files in /var/crash as previously mentioned.

The MX4 had no issues with hands free within the car and that was on the
same release.

You didn't include the software details of either device, so it's hard to compare.

We're actually close to releasing OTA9, which includes a major update to the Bluetooth sub-system used on the phone.

Are you running a standard image, or an image from rc-proposed?

If other people are now reporting similar problems, I would suspect some
software defect for BQ device's build?

There are details still missing, so it's too early to jump to conclusions.

I'll test again and log a bug report for it.

OK, thanks!

Regards,
/tony