Re: Bluetooth

Hello Marco
Mine is a similar system to your in a my VW Golf. I never had any issues with connecting my MX4 to the unit.However I never got to try making a call with my MX4 since the OTA 8.5 update. So I don't know if the OTA 8.5 update has broken something? it did have issues connecting the device, as it couldn't find the phone on a few occasions.
I've run a test on my BQ just a moment ago and it will connect to my unit. It will also make a call. Soon as the call connect the Bluetooth drops, leaving the call hearing some awful static noise.
I'm going to report a bug and post the bug link here. So anyone can then add to this, their experiences.
Thanks