Re: Mobile data switch on Network Indicator

+1, too.

lgd

Am Donnerstag, 21. Januar 2016 09:17:07 CET schrieb Richard Somlói:
I also think It's a good idea, so +1.

* Heroldich Robin <robinhero@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> could you provide a switch for mobile data on this indicator
> too? She and I would really pleased. Thanks.

I would appreciate this too.  My default phone state is
inconvenient to toggle on Ubuntu phones.  (default state: allow
calls and sms, don't allow cell data, mms, wifi, bluetooth, or
gps)

Basically, I only turn data on for brief periods when I need it,
and usually only via wifi.  But I want calls and SMS to always
work.

-- Selene