Re: "other files" growing over 4BiBs

Please note this outstanding bug about the Other files size reported being
much larger than it really is.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1524424
And this bug where we do not always assign all of an apps data to that app
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1454444

Net result is Other should not be significant when these are fixed.

Cheers
Pat