Re: Low memory, can't load websites

The browser only had one tab open. In the background there was a reddit app
and Music. Music stops playing as soon as i open the browser with a
webpage. Same happens if i open a webapp like twitter. Maybe it's a memory
leak somewhere in the browser engine.

I'm curious if this is fixed/optimized in the new update. There are some
other weird things happening. Like the volume is going to max if a webapp
has sound effects. For example the omgubuntu webapp.