Re: Low memory, can't load websites

On Mon, Jan 25, 2016 at 6:03 AM, Ferdinand Holzner
<ferdinandholzner@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> websites with many images and/or one or two videos can't be loaded properly.
> The system always complains about low memory on BQ E5.
> For example this one:
> http://subverse.net/interesting/this-is-how-video-games-haunt-your-dreams/
>
> Same goes for sites like mashable, ifuckinglovescience and some other
> 'heavy' pages. Even loading an webapp is hardly possible without error.
> Anyone else got this problem? Is there a solution for this?

Just tested on my E4.5 running the latest rc-proposed image, and I’m
not seeing those out-of-memory situations (tried all websites you
mentioned).
AFAIK the E5 and E4.5 have pretty much the same hw, I wonder if the
next OTA update (assuming you’re running the stable channel) will
improve things for you (OTA-9 is due very soon).

 Olivier