Re: total flash and whole system

Hello yes i unlocked the BQ 4.5 and connected with USB to my ubuntu laptop
opened a terminal and typed in the command

ubuntu-device-flash touch --channel=ubuntu-touch/stable/bq-aquaris.en --wipe

this downloaded the image and flashed across - it rebooted and i had a brand new flashed phone with OTA9 on :)

Just what i wanted a clean start with the latest software ready to go
i then made image RW and installed ownlcloud and cron and rockwork / openstore from the click package

if you want a writeable image just unlock phone connect a cable and on laptop terminal type

|phablet-config writable-image then setup ssh and copied across the ssh key i had already created like this (assuming you have created a key already) ||adb shell mkdir /home/phablet/.ssh adb push ~/.ssh/id_rsa.pub /home/phablet/.ssh/authorized_keys adb shell chown -R phablet.phablet /home/phablet/.ssh adb shell chmod 700 /home/phablet/.ssh adb shell chmod 600 /home/phablet/.ssh/authorized_keys|

need anymore steps just ask ill send across :) what phone have you got and are you flashing back to a fresh start :) Wayne