Re: total flash and whole system

hi,
Am Mittwoch, den 27.01.2016, 16:30 +0000 schrieb Wayne Ward:
> Hello yes i unlocked the BQ 4.5 and connected with USB to my ubuntu
> laptop
> opened a terminal and typed in the command
>
> ubuntu-device-flash touch --channel=ubuntu-touch/stable/bq-aquaris.en
> --wipe
>
> this downloaded the image and flashed across - it rebooted and i had a
> brand new flashed phone with OTA9 on :)

note that --wipe will only wipe the writable bits of the system... in
case you ever made the readonly part writable and i.e. installed a deb
or some such, you would want --bootstrap instead of --wipe to make sure
the readonly partitions get re-formatted too (to remove any mess you
potentially made when it was writable) ....

ciao
	oli