OTA-9 Update not applying

Hello,
Good to see OTA-9 available, however I'm having difficulties with applying thus update to my BQ E5 Phone.The update is shown as available and I've downloaded it. It installed it. The process run through to the spinning Ubuntu logo and the phone restarts back to the UI. When checking the settings, the update is still there. I've done this a number of times and the same thing happens. It's as if it's simply not applying the update.
The device still shows OTA-8.5 as being installed, regardless to the amount of time spent trying to update it to OTA-9
My MX4 phone, updated without any problem. It's applied the update and shows in setting as OTA-9.
Any advice welcome
Thanks
VE

Follow ups