Re: Upgrading OTA-9 manually via local server

El sáb, 30-01-2016 a las 10:10 +1000, Michi Henning escribió:

Well, reading your email and the Pat's email I can appreciate the device
icon in my Ubuntu panel is blinking just when the transfers is broken.
so, it seems the ubuntu-device-flash loose the connection with the
device; so it is not a problem with the ubuntu-device-flash command.

>>> Thereafter, it's up and down like a yoyo every few seconds:
disconnect, connect, disconnect, connect, ..., indefinitely.

Curious! The cable of my Nexus 4 always had a similar behaviour. I
thought a bad cable at that moment and I used the device cable of my
daughter as substitute (LG MS323). The USB problem did not happen with
these cable transferring small files. However, I never tried with large
files.

Definitively, I will upgrade my system using other connection (maybe
corporative WIFI). It is seems a USB connection. Do you know a previous
bug with this matter?

Note: I tried ubuntu-device-flash many times. The connection is random
broken (isn't the same time and neither the same file).

Regards...

--
Lic. Camilo Ernesto Blanco Peña
Programador de equipos de cómputo

Móvil/Mobile: +5358135084

Calzada B. Unidad 117. #18.
Reparto Lenin, Ciudad Camagüey
Camagüey 5, Camagüey - Cuba CP: 70500

Registro en Cuba/Registered in Cuba: 478901