Re: Dekko attachements

There is a symbol like a flyer/ arrow at the right top. It's only working when you received emails shortly before!

Benno-007

Am Sonntag, 31. Januar 2016 13:54:35 CET schrieb Felipe De La Puente:
Hi,

A little bit off-topic but...  In the past I have tried to use the "send by
e-mail feature (using dekko)" when taking a photo and I have never been
able to find a way to actually send the e-mail (shame on me!).

Is there a special gesture or something? I tried every button available,
the best I could was to save to drafts...

Thanks!

Felipe.

On Sun, Jan 31, 2016 at 8:10 AM, Jean-Baptiste Lallement <