Interested in writing Ubuntu Phone development tutorials?

Hey everyone,

I apologise if this is considered ‘spammy’ in anyway, but I was recommended to post to the list by an Ubuntu team member so…

I have always loved the concept of Ubuntu Phone and edit the mobile channel of SitePoint (sitepoint.com/mobile <http://sitepoint.com/mobile>), we had an article a few months ago on Ubuntu Phone UX and it was surprisingly popular and I’d love to follow it up with some more development focussed articles.

We pay for contributions and your work gets a lot of exposure, if this interests you then please send me an email.

Thanks!

Chris

Follow ups