Re: Landing team 05.02.16

I originally reported bug [1] describing the issue. However after looking
at the logs, it was marked as a duplicate of bug [2]. Do we continue the
debugging in bug [1] or bug [2]? I was told to enable crash-reporting in
the system-settings app so that useful logs and crash files can be
collected. If told to provide specific log files, we can provide them asap.

[1] https://bugs.launchpad.net/canonical-devices-system-image/+bug/1539396
[2] https://bugs.launchpad.net/canonical-devices-system-image/+bug/1532607