Re: Error log?

On 8 February 2016 at 13:52, Sam Bull <sam.hacking@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I'm trying to test our new click package on the phone, but it fails to
> launch. It just shows the loading splash screen and then immediately
> crashes. Where would I find some reasoning behind this? I can't find any
> logs for the app under ~/.cache/upstart/.

That's the right place.

Did you refresh (pull down) the click scope so it's using the right
version of your app?
Check that the files were installed correctly to
/opt/click.ubuntu.com/yourappname/current ?
Anything interesting in dmesg? Specifically any apparmor failures?
  sudo dmesg | grep DEN

Alan Pope
Community Manager

Canonical - Ubuntu Engineering and Services
+44 (0) 7973 620 164
alan.pope@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://ubuntu.com/