Re: Landing team 05.02.16

First, thanks to folks willing to help out here.
We've had a real struggle to reproduce this bug, but we've recently updated
some components to improve the run time logging specifically to target this
bug.
If you are running on the latest rc-proposed (today) or 9.5OTA (available
very soon), and you do find the issue, please attach /var/log/lightdm/
unity-system-compositor.log
to the active bug, current bug 1506358 [1]
thanks again!
br,kg

[1] https://bugs.launchpad.net/mir/+bug/1506358