cannot open a document from gmail webapp

Hello,

Today i received a mail notification for a message with an attached pdf file.

In the gmail webapp i tapped on the attachment link and the phone shown me the document viewer icon. Tapped on it and after few seconds a new windows "download complete" asked me if i want to open the document.

when i tap on the open button document viewer starts with the message that no documents are found.

I can see that in /home/phablet/.cache.com <http://cache.com>.ubuntu.docviewer/HubIncoming/ there are a lot of directories (5,6,7,8,9,10,...) with the same document, but document viewer tell me to drag documents in the documents folder.

Is this a known bug (which component)? Or my setup is broken?

Thank you

Follow ups