Re: prey on ubuntu touch

Wayne,

I'm really curious how you got the client working on Ubuntu Touch. Is
it the Bash client [1]? Does that support all the sweeties on the GUI,
as seen on my Ubuntu powered notebook? It would of course be cool if
the Prey Project would support a one-click installation directly from
their website [2] after you've logged in on their website with your
Ubuntu Touch device, upon clicking the "[+]" button to add a new
device to your Prey account.

Hacky solutions will work for us geeks (for now), but they torpedo
user acceptance in the long run.

[1] https://github.com/prey/prey-bash-client
[2] https://preyproject.com/download

Peter