Re: prey on ubuntu touch

Yes i tried straight from apt but that wasnt working right, now i have fixes i will test again with the version straight from apt which will be easier than the npm install im using which i have documented. im getting a new BQ HD5 hopefully tomorrow which will free up the 4.5 to test fully.
So ill be doing some work on it this week.
It currently tracks location which has been accurate but talking with the guys were talkng it may need push node notifications to push were the phone is located instead of its general pulling as for the features like lock, wipe and alarms no no yet but i think if i can keep testing and make better progress we can make all the features work and push for a installable package from the phone.. im not sure its early days but tracking my partners phone and mine quite well .....

Wayne