Re: font size/ accessibility

Pat,

>> Is there any way to customize the fontsize?  ( by edititing configuration
>> files?)
>
> There is no good way to do this today and I sympathize. Would some sort of
> magnifier/zoom and pan capability satisfy this? We can look into it.
> The browser dos support zooming of course which is quite handy.

I think there should be a simple way of dealing with this. Some sort
of a set of presets, or themes in an Appearance section of the System
Settings (similar to Ubuntu on the desktop today).

There could be an "Ubuntu Touch Default Theme" (the one of today), and
an "Ubuntu Touch Large Theme" (with a slightly larger default font
size and less detailed icons). If the whole theme is always defined by
Canonical's Design team, and backed by real user testing (40+
obviously), we can satisfy both Ubuntu's unique appearance and an ease
of handling from a user perspective.

No fiddling in config files, please! And no easy way to set Comic Sans
MS as a default font.

Cheers, Peter