Re: font size/ accessibility

Hi list,
I just resized the GRID on my aquaris4.5 as described. ( was 13px, zoomed it up to 15px) It kinda works, but it seems to affect mostly the icon size, the fonts seem to be slightly bigger, but not as large as necessesary. I will play around with size, but a higher value will surely not help, because it looks real ugly with 15px at all, so I have not much confidence in getting a better result by a higher value. The phone shows large Icons with still very small Fonts beneath, and a lot of white space that could be filled by a readeable Font ;-)

Nevertheless, I will file a bug and post the URL  here to get support.

Thanks a lot

Markus