Re: How add custom item to system indicator (network)

hi,
Am Freitag, den 12.02.2016, 00:33 +0100 schrieb Peter Bittner:
> I've found out today that accessing the phone via SSH from a (desktop)
> computer is pretty easy, finally. No need for developer-grade tools
> like adb shell, etc. [1]

i see you are linking to some instructions that tell users to use the
property system directly ... thats not guaranteed to always work which
is why the android-gadget-service provides a dbus interface to
enable/disable ssh (if there are ever UI tools they will also hook into
this in the end, my initial plans were to actually add a ssh toggle on
the developer mode page of the system-settings app when i implemented
dev mode, but i changed to the snappy team before i could do that and
now my time is rather rare for phone stuff)
it would be nice if you could link to [1] instead of the "hack your
phone using setprop" page you are linking to atm.

(or perhaps robie could update his askubuntu post :) )

ciao
	oli

[1]
http://askubuntu.com/questions/348714/how-can-i-access-my-ubuntu-phone-over-ssh/599041#599041