Automatically synchronize data between devices

Hi there,

is there a solution around that allows me to sync all my files, or
just selected folders, of my home directory across various Ubuntu
devices? Ideally (as an option), when I'm on WiFi or LAN only, not
broadband.

Something like Dropbox, but for the whole user home directory. Similar
to iCloud on iOS and OneDrive on Windows. Google Drive can't be used
for that purpose, can it? And (that kind of) UbuntuOne is dead.

In the light of convergence I'd like to be fully synced across all my
devices (they all have enough drive space), so that when I stop using
my developer machine and I'm on the go I have everything with me
(data-wise; Documents, Downloads, Music, Pictures, Videos, maybe
source code in my Development folder, browser history some day). This
would also save me from any manual copying from and to my mobile
device.

Would be cool.
Peter

Follow ups