Re: Automatically synchronize data between devices

On Friday, 12 February 2016 15:06:34 GMT, Peter Bittner wrote:
Hi there,

is there a solution around that allows me to sync all my files, or
just selected folders, of my home directory across various Ubuntu
devices? Ideally (as an option), when I'm on WiFi or LAN only, not
broadband.

No.

Frustrating, isn't it? The combination of app confinement and lifecycle management means you can only sync directories your confined app can see, when the screen is on and the app is in the foreground.

NMP