Re: Docking station

It would be worth asking BQ directly for a docking station option. If
enough people do it, perhaps it could happen.

My view: it's something that most people would need for a tablet of this
size, so a product sold without one is incomplete. Forcing customers to
seek out a third-party docking station misses the opportunity for:
1) Uniform branding and design, and,
2) The predictability/reliability of having a known hardware configuration.

Cheers,
Randall.