Re: font size/ accessibility

Adjusting the font sizes alone is a bad idea and was not part of the plan.
Doing so will usually break UIs in unpredictable ways. The reliable way to
scale fonts up or down is to scale the entire UI up or down with the
environment variable GRID_UNIT_PX. We will have an option in the system
settings app to do so one day.