Re: font size/ accessibility

Florian,

It may turn out that an option to adjust a (single) value is a
problematic idea, from a point of usability and UI consistency.
Probably there will be dependencies that cannot be easily met via
scaling through a single variable (e.g. double font size may fit
together better with only 1.5x sized icons), and convergence means
additional complexity (the UI should look good and be usable on
different screen sizes and touch and non-touch screens).

As by how I see the problem today, this is a comprehensive task for
UI/UX designers to come up with a couple of usable device themes.
Those themes should then, one day, be allowed to switch by a user
option.

Peter