Re: font size/ accessibility

It did not the trick, but it slighly increased the useability for me. The Idea of themes seems to me the best resolution, because the result uof the GRID_UNIT way doesnt look as cool as the default Design. It reminds me of phone apps running on tablets.

Markus

Am 13.02.2016 um 10:58 schrieb kaabud-lp@xxxxxxxx:
Von: Florian Boucault <florian.boucault@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Adjusting the font sizes alone is a bad idea and was not part of the plan. Doing so will usually break UIs in unpredictable ways. The reliable way to scale fonts up or down is to scale the entire UI up or down with the environment variable GRID_UNIT_PX. We will have an option in the system settings app to do so one day.

Well, it seems that Markus tried the scaling based on GRID_UNIT_PX, but it didn't actually increase the fonts in a way that solved his problem: