MMS while mobile data is off

Hello,

[1] is there any progress about that bug? Does any team working on that?
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/nuntium/+bug/1530630
I've missed a lot of MMS because of that case (I'm having almoast all the
time data mobile turned off to save battery and bandwidth).

[2] More general problem - does anyone working to add functionality to
receive push notifications from our mobile operators? Android can notify
about that showing some windows; in example while I'm phoning someone who
is busy and few minutes later he finish his phone call, I'm getting
"xxx-xxx-xxx is available now, you can call it", etc.

Best regards,
Krzysztof Tataradziński
https://launchpad.net/~ktatar156