workaround for phone bug

I found a way to work around the freezing telephone application in OTA-9.
When I launch a call, the phone interface does not react any more.
So I kill the phone app and a green bar appears in the upper part of the screen, that allows me to relaunch the phone app. I have to tap it two times (it seems to crash on the first try) and afterwards i have a working phone pad that allows me to do any desired operation. The call is not disturbed by all this.

Maybe - if not known yet - this information might be helpful in fixing the bug of the freezing interface.

kind regards

Martin