Re: Dual-SIM phone features?

Hi Mitchell,

Thank you for your insights.

On Wed, Feb 17, 2016 at 2:16 AM, Mitchell Reese <dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> Hi Alexey, I use dual sim on my 4.5 for 2 businesses - nothing that
> elegant, at the moment. While I can now see when someone calls on each sim
> (useful!), ringtones don't change, and contacts can't have a specific sim
> assigned. You get to choose your default sim, and then can change it per
> message/call.

I see. Will need a try out. Does not sound that this use case had attention
from developers, but another option is to wonder around with two devices,
take care of two devices...

> Still useful, but hoping for more features in the future.

Yep, hoping for more features in the future. Wondering, maybe we can shape
this future ;) Are there any blueprints/ideas/bugs related to dual-SIM
support we can track?

Cheers,
  Alexey