Re: How to add an extra "account"

Hi Joachim,

are you referring to something you add via the right upper menu (3
dashes) > Calendar in the Calendar app? Allowing to add an arbitrary
CalDav data source sync with the phone? - That would be great.

Because I'm not seeing immediate responses I suggest you create a bug
report (feature request) in the Calendar App bug tracker first [1] to
make sure this gets attention of Canonical and the responses are
collected in a single place where we can track progress. Looking into
the calendar app's source code [2] could be the next helpful step.

Sorry that I can't be of more help for the moment. As I'm interested
in a working, awesome calendar I want to make sure your motivation
doesn't vanish just because responses are not what you expect to carry
you further. If no-one (more appropriate and knowledgeable than me) is
ready to help you find necessary details I'm ready to explore this
further with you.

Peter

[1] https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu-calendar-app
[2] https://code.launchpad.net/ubuntu-calendar-app