screensplash freezing and adb is closed

Hi,

On my Aquaris E4.5, after the last upgrade of the kernel and a reboot, the
phone freezes on the splashscreen (ubuntu logo). Each one I press the power
button the animation (red or white points) restarts for a while and stops,
in an endless loop. It's like when apt-get is asking questions about new
releases of configuration files, but without the questions ;)

Connecting the phone to my desktop ubuntu by the usb port, I tried this:

$adb devices
List of devices attached
JU011771	device

$ ubuntu-device-flash touch --channel=utopic-customized
2016/02/15 22:52:39 Expecting the device to expose an adb interface...
device cannot be detected over adb

$ adb shell system-image-cli --dry-run
error: closed

I tried to reboot in recovery mode but after some minutes I have no more
results. How can I access to the shell of the phone and pass the closed
message ?

Best,

Thibaud.

Follow ups