Re: Shashlik running Android apps on Linux

No, don't get me wrong. I love to run around with a full-blown pocket
calculator that runs the best Terminal app of all mobile platforms.

It's just that my wife is bugging me I need to get one of those odd
messaging apps, with working notifications (even when the app is in
the background), so I can also participate in taking the kids to and
from their sports appointments. Unfortunately, the friggin' PlayStore
(that I'm redirected to, because zillions of websites think I'm
running an Android phone) doesn't install those goodies.

I know, that problem is easily solved. I just need to buy an eye fone
or a device from their main competitors. But I don't want to give up
on my Spanish 5" pocket calculator. Understand?

Peter