Re: Shashlik running Android apps on Linux

Hi all,

I realise it's a contentious question and the previous emails have covered the argument for and against. Here's my two cents, whilst I use my Nexus 4 running UT as my daily device, I keep having to check whatsapp on an alternative device. Having signed up for it on that device ppl don't seem to understand that I won't necessarily get a msg from them now(and clearly don't understand the arrow notification) I appreciate that is not a failing of UT and I agree that native app is preferable and I'd rather use Telegram but whatsapp is the one everyone seems to be using,

Thanks