Re: Browser audio will stop if screen is locked or app is switched

have you tried tweekgeek and turning off suspend on that app
thats a real pain.

works on mine unless im playing through bluetooth then it screws up becuase bluetooth is trying to suspend although music is fine through music player all gets frustrating doesnt it !!

Wayne