Re: Errors trying examples in ubuntu-sdk

Hi Filip,

I'm having the exact same problems for some weeks now, so you are not alone
in this.. Unfortunately, I haven't managed to solve these problems :-/
My current workaround is to build the application I'm creating for my MX4
device, using the armhf 'kit' while having the MX4 disconnected... then
when it gives the popup that the device is not found, I press Cancel and
then switch back to the desktop 'kit' and run the option with the program
name.. So, I'm not using the qmlscene, nor the qml viewer kits..
This finally lets me start the app I'm creating. Without building for the
MX4 any changes I make to the code are not applied...really strange and
frustrating 😤

Kind regards,

Rutger

Op wo 2 mrt. 2016 23:04 schreef Filip Dorosz <filip.dorosz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx