Re: Errors trying examples in ubuntu-sdk

Thanks for the reply
Im quite new to Qt creator and graphical programming in general (been
hacking in the cli for a while now).
I don't know exactly what do you mean by "running the option with
program name".

I would be grateful if you clarify that a little more.

With kind regards,
Filip Dorosz.