Re: Ubuntu Store Highlights

Hi Roman -

Thank you for getting in touch.
Firstly which region are you in?
I admit that we are not as good at changing the hightlights in some regions
as we are in others (mainly because it is sometimes difficult to know what
to highlight).

Secondly - if you have some specific suggestions for items that it would be
worth highlighting then please let us know, we are always open to
suggestions.

Thanks again for getting in touch.

Cheers

Joe