Re: Ubuntu Store Highlights

Joe,

shouldn't those suggestions be based on an automatic algorithm (e.g. a
mixture of apps with the highest votes, most downloaded, latest
submissions or updates - for the user's specific region and globally,
maybe)?

I think Roman is pointing that out too (" few 0-star-rated scopes for
Russian sites").

Peter