Re: Errors trying examples in ubuntu-sdk

There are some problems with qmlprojects when it comes
to using different versions of Qt installed on the same machine.

Im not sure how to read this. I did a clean install of the sdk yesterday on
a clean 15.10 desktop. Apart from the above mentioned segfaults that I also
got at first, I am not seeing QMLScene at all.
I think it is suposed to start in /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/qt5/bin right?
That dir does not exist on my system. I did however also get a qt4 which
does contain a bin directory. Is that what you mean is going wrong?

Is a solution for this on the cards or are you saying we are supposed to
only run on a physical device using an armhf kit for qml projects? Or is
there a way to solve this myself?

Cheers,

Mathijs