Re: core apps on desktop

Thank you this worked perfectly - the ppa made all the difference
The ubuntu 16.04 install was flawless and worlds apart from 14.04 its rapid.
Couple of niggly bits with apps like shutter not working but installed the deb from launchpad and its sorted also same problem with owncloud client but used the ppa (had to use 15.10 ppa) no icon fixed in the task bar.
the sdk run perfect now
i just neeed two things now
the main release of 16.04 for my home media / computer server
and my ubuntu BQ m10 !!
and my lifes complete

thank you so much

Regards