Re: emulator

https://lists.launchpad.net/ubuntu-phone/msg18239.htmlHi Yasmany,

I asked this very same question [0] on this mailing list a month ago. The
answer is *you cannot use the emulator *due to critical bugs and as such is
not in a usable state. You are basically hitting this bug [1] :/. At this
point of time, your best solution would be to install the latest
development release of Ubuntu which is Ubuntu 16.04 [2] and then install
the Ubuntu-SDK. You can then run your apps directly on the desktop. However
this does not replace the emulator or phone since you cannot replicate
life-cycle restrictions that confined apps are bound to.

Cheers,
Nekhelesh

[0] https://lists.launchpad.net/ubuntu-phone/msg18239.html
[1] https://bugs.launchpad.net/canonical-devices-system-image/+bug/1517597