Ubuntu Touch smart watch "convergence design"

I just wanted to share an interesting thought we came up with jokingly
on the "Ubuntu Social" Telegram group.

"""
Interesting idea: Think smart watch! -- What would the UI of a round
Ubuntu Touch smart watch look like? I'm saying, when you reduce your
phone's screen to the size of a smart watch. Probably like ... the
circle lock screen? Ahhh!

What if the circle lock would look like an actual wrist watch face?
Convergence down to the size of a smart watch. Be inspired by the
beautiful design of Huawei smart watch.
http://consumer.huawei.com/minisite/worldwide/huawei-watch/
"""
Source: https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu-ux/+bug/1544670

tl;dr

Ubuntu Touch could run on a smart watch one day with a very natural
continuation of the Ubuntu Touch design: the circle design of the lock
screen.

Wouldn't that be nice?
Peter

Follow ups