Re: Ubuntu Touch smart watch "convergence design"

This would make total sense.

I'm doing work on the Samsung Gear S2 smartwatch, which runs Tizen, and
also has lovely aesthetics:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DStJCZUlEgY
    http://www.samsung.com/global/galaxy/gear-s2/

I have also been following along with the Asteroid OS project, which builds
a FOSS smartwatch on top of Android Wear using libhybris and Qt5, currently
only working on the LG G Watch, but in the process of being ported to more
similar Android Wear devices with open boot loaders.

    http://asteroidos.org/

There is no reason why Ubuntu couldn't make it to smartwatches in the
future, IMHO.

Cheers,
Bob