Re: What about calling to several people?

* https://www.dropbox.com/s/c54jk19ztqd1m1p/Carte%20Blanche.odp?dl=0

On 09/03/16 07:59, Mark wrote:
It would be nice to see an intelligent Contacts/Dialler, as you suggest: something that can choose which number or VoiP to use depending on time or the other person's preferences, perhaps. Or text via IM/SMS/E-mail without much fumbling around.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/znhto04u74ql4zw/Carte%20Blanche.odp?dl=0