---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: *Marcin Hofmann* <gtriderxc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: 2016-03-17 18:01 GMT+01:00
To: ubuntu-phone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I do not know if You noticed that lots of messages from this mailing list
land in a spam folder of our e-mail boxes? The way we communicate does NOT
work! How are we expected to create a better world when the communication
chain is broken? A few days ago I sent a message with a problem that nobody
answered. As I found out later someone found my message by mistake in spam.
Wouldn't it be a better to make a forum with a clear topic list so no of
our messages are gone and so that we can easily find some old information,
sent months ago that we now badly need? If I were I manager in a company
like Canonical I'd ban using mailing list. The spam filters nowadays are to
strong and block important information.

Cheers

GTriderXC
"