Difficulty Sending Messages to this List (was Re: (no subject)

I'm wondering how widespread this issue is...  I've had two friends this
week tell me that although they can receive ubuntu-phone messages, they
cannot post. Is this a case of over-aggressive spam filters, or perhaps
a moderation queue issue?

Can the list admin investigate?

Cheers,
Randall.